Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Philadelphia Engagement Session


This was a really fun session for me. Meet Aaron and Caroline who will be getting married in the fall the Laurel Creek Country Club. They wanted a Philadelphia shoot so we started the session at Independence Hall. The red brick, beautiful park and the awesome doorways made for great backdrops.


This is actually the entrance to the library.
I LOVE the cobble stone on the side streets of the park!
How cute are they! So easy to photograph!


We decided to walk over to Love Park. We never made it because we totally went in the wrong direction...but along the way we found some random building with these awesome wood carved doors!

I wanted to find this very cool mosaic wall I had seen somewhere. But all I knew was that it was on South Street. So we walked and walked and walked...and FINALLY decided to ask someone. Little did we know it was the famous Magic Gardens. I had never heard of it. Glad we made the effort because we burned some calories and found this amazing place!
This was a really fun shoot and I'm really looking forward to shooting the wedding!
Thanks guys!
www.adc-photography.com

No comments: