Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

3 Days Young

I just wanted to update this post because Mom gave me
permission to share this little baby's story.
Little Gabriel is an amazing gift that was bestowed upon
his parents by (ok, try and follow me here)...his Dad's best friend's wife.
She was a surrogate and carried this beautiful little baby
for the parents! How cool is that?!
Furthermore, Mom and Dad live across the country!
Lucky for me, Surrogate Mommy lives near me
so Mom and Dad brought him in just 3 days new to
be photographed.

This is my new favorite newborn...
Gabriel.


I've done this pose before but this one is my fav because Mom & Dad's hands look like petals around the baby.
Don't know if moms come any more beautiful than this.



Thank you guys for letting me capture Gabriel in all his newness! And it's a good thing we photographed him so little because judging by his hands and feet, he's going to be a giant!
www.adc-photography.com

No comments: