Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Linc Engagement Session

In this line of work, I sometimes get to shoot in really cool locations. I recently had the opportunity to do just that.
Meet J.P. and Susan. They will be getting married at The Mansion in May. They both work at Lincoln Financial Field aka"The Linc" so we got access to have the place to ourselves on a very cold and windy February day. I'd never been to The Linc so this was a real treat for me and I got the grand tour!



We even got a little snow. Only about 5 minutes of it but it made for a cool photo.

Love this wall! Full of huge photos of the stadium and the conference championship. Not to mention the amazing light the comes in from the floor to ceiling windows.


This area is in the lobby and has glass partitions with the history of the team.

This is one of the several lounges...which is where I would hang out during a game...staying warm! This one had a very cool pool table and fireplace.
Thanks for the tour guys. It was amazing and I think I lost 5 pounds walking around that day!! Really looking forward to the wedding!!
www.adc-photography.com

No comments: