Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nick & Claudia's Wedding

This is Nick & Claudia's wedding which was in September '07. It was held a The Primavera in Sterling, NJ. Claudia's gown was a GORGEOUS Vera Wang.


And she looked stunning in it!

Nick seemed ok before the ceremony. Here his is with the boys.


But he fell apart once he saw her coming down the aisle. I've shot a lot of weddings and this is the best reaction I've ever seen!

Who could ask for a more beautiful bride?


The girls striking a pose. Enrique had a great idea to throw some petals at them. Thanks Enrique! You gave me a great shot!


They had beautiful details.


The flowers by House Of Flowers in Linden were amazing as were their very sleek invites.Jimmy Ponzio kept the party going all night with his awesome sounds and light effect.



And one of my personal favorites of the night. Gave it a little antique look.

Thanks Nick and Claudia for allowing me to capture this very special day!

No comments: