Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've really been slacking on updating the blog.
So over the next few days I will try to get it caught up.

This is one of my recent portrait sessions. These little girls were SO WELL BEHAVED! An absolute pleasure to work with ... and very angelic as you can see!




No comments: