Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Friday, May 2, 2008

In Memory Of Baby Ryan / New Jersey Photographer

As some of you may know, I belong to 2 organizations which provides photography free of charge for families with sick babies and babies who are stillborn. Through one of the families that I did work for I met this very special family. Their youngest of 4 boys, Ryan, was sick most of his short life. In September he was officially diagnosed with Mitochondrial Disease. His health declined quickly. I was scheduled to do a shoot for the family months ago but we had to reschedule. I finally had the opportunity to photograph him and his family last Friday, April 25th. Not a week later, little Ryan passed away on May 1, 2008 at 7:20pm.

My heart goes out to this family. My boys are around the same age as Danielle's (Ryan's mommy) and I can't even begin to imagine what this is like for her, her husband and Ryan's 3 brothers. My heart is truly broken for them.

This work is not easy. Especially because I have kids. But I know it's important for these families to have these photos to remember their little angels. If you know anyone who has this need, please refer them to www.nilmdts.org or www.acpcg.com There is a small army of us professional photographers around the country who offer this service.

If you'd like to visit Ryan's blog please visit
SWEET LITTLE NOODLE

This post is in memory of Little Ryan.
www.adc-photography.com

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank you Janice! This truely meant the world to me. I will cherish these pictures always.
Thanks
Love Dani

Laura said...

These pictures of Ryan and his family are so beautiful. Thank you for giving his family such a special gift which they will always treasure.

Chris G said...

I feel so touched by this story. Janice, You truly are amazing. I can't say it enough. What you have done for this family is priceless. My heart goes out to Ryan's Family... he really was a sweet little noodle.