Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can you say ROCKSTAR? / New Jersey Child Photographer

I NEVER post photos of my own kids. And since I'm always shooting for work, I sometimes get lazy about photographing my own kids in every day life. Not a sporting event, or a birthday...but just their regular every day lives.

So, the BIG thing this year has been Guitar Hero. I bought it a few months ago and it was supposed to be a Christmas gift. But after I tried it, I thought it would be way to hard for them. So I just gave it to them. (Besides, I was totally hooked and I was tired of playing at night and then hiding it so they wouldn't see it.)

Well, I was SOOO wrong! We already knew that our middle one was a total rockstar on drums. He drums anywhere, everywhere all day long. But he's PHENOMENAL at Guitar Hero! Granted, I know it's not a real guitar but it's really hard and he's totally awesome!!! And he get's so into it! Well, you'll see what I mean when you look at these pics. I can't wait 'till Christmas when he opens up Rock Band II and sees the drums!!!

Oh, and while the little guy isn't as good because he's fingers are too small, he does pretty well himself. And he's only 4!

What can I say...my kids are TOTAL ROCKSTARS. Yeah, Mommy likes to brag.

Photobucket

My favorite
Photobucket

So focused!
Photobucket

Rockin' out the solo on When You Were Young.
Photobucket

Little guy getting in on the action on his little electric guitar while the other one plays drums on a stool. I told you, he'll play on anything.
Photobucket

Check out the face he makes when he drums. Totally into it.
Photobucket

Oh, and yes my little ones both have faux hawks. Not my idea. They begged. What do you expect when their idols are Tom Morello from Rage Against The Machine and Travis Barker?!

No comments: