Welcome to ADC Photography's Blog...I FLASH PEOPLE!!

VISIT THE NEW BLOG AT THEADCBLOG.COM

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Janice Morse, the photographer and owner of ADC Photography in South Jersey. The studio is located in Marlton, NJ but I travel worldwide for weddings.

I hope you enjoy this site and share it with your friends and family. I will post any studio news and specials so make sure to check in often or subscribe to the blog.

I plan on starting some contests with prizes like a free session or some prints. We'll see what I can come up with but I hope you will all participate.

Of course, you can still view my website at New Jersey Wedding Photographer to find out even more about me and my photography.

I've been selected for Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

South Jersey Maternity Photography - New Jersey Maternity Photographer

This is one of my favorite families to photograph. Meet Kim, Glenn and Glenn Jr. I did Kim's maternity photos way back when and Baby Glenn's newborn photos. For those of you who've been to the studio, he's the gorgeous little baby in the blue baby coffee
table book on display.


Well Kim is expecting again so we had to do family maternity photos to commemorate this special time. I headed out to their house and used the yard this time since the last photos were a studio set up. I wanted to give them something different this time and their yard was the perfect setting.

Looking forward to the new baby's newborn session!

maternity photography south jersey

Getting this shot was a struggle. But some cheerios did the trick!
maternity photography south jersey

Daddy is a firefighter so we had to do one of these.
child portraits south jersey

Baby Glenn has one of these in his room so we had to do a girl version for his sister.
maternity photos south jersey

Thanks again guys and I can't wait to meet the new baby!
Don't forget to leave your comments!
www.adc-photography.com

1 comment:

Allysoncrozierphotography said...

Philadelphia Photographers
I admire the valuable data you provide in your articles or blog posts.